- Come to the beautiful DANVERS-WENHAM SWAMPWALK with your family and doggies at the time on our calendar.
- Meet Santa! (don’t forget to bring your Christmas List!)
- Meet our honored Marine and thank him for his Service!
- Local photographer Lauren Poussard will take your picture with Santa!
- Have hot chocolate and enjoy the view!
- Santa’s Elves will work throughout the afternoon and evening to get your images online so you can order them by the end of the weekend!
- FEEL GOOD knowing that your purchase is DOING GOOD! Your purchase is going to make some local children VERY happy this holiday season!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will our pictures we ready?
Q: Do I need to have money on me?
A: No! Don’t worry, you order and pay for your photo online! We do have a donation jar on hand for those who would like to contribute a little something extra and for passers-by. Those cash donations do not count towards the photos. Because we are in the middle of the swamp, and there’s bad cell service there, we can’t process photo orders there.
Q: Can we bring toys?
A: YES! However, it is not that easy to walk the Rail Trail whilst carrying packages. Our Marine will happily take any gifts you would like to contribute to the fundraiser if you are ok to bring them. You will receive a code so that you can download your image for free.
Q: Can we bring our pets?
A: ABSOLUTELY! Santa LOVES them!
Q: Is the Swampwalk Handicap accessible?
A: No. You will need to be able to walk the trail about 1/3 of a mile to the SwampWalk (from route 97 access point) and be able to manage uneven terrain.